I think I BET the 4D data, but I can't find a place to change BET's setting to not change my volume number of the data. Then how to run BET only on the B0 image and used binary mask to mask the whole 4D data?
Thanks!!
Miao

Hi,

Then please check your BET procedure. Did you apply BET on 4D data or just the initial B0 image only?  I personally would run BET on the B0 image and use the binary mask to mask the whole 4D data.

best,
Khoi