Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Adi Maron-Katz
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. August 2017 19:37
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] No result file from fsl_motion_outliers

Hi,

I am running fsl_motion_outliers using the instructions in https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLMotionOutliers

The input file that I give is a 4D nii of the mni motion residuals, and the command seems to be running (no error is produced).
However, no result file is generated in the designated result file path.

The command that I used was:

fsl_motion_outliers -i <full path my input 4d nii with no suffix> -o <full path of my output file no suffix>  --fd --thresh=0.5

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
Adi