Dear all,

Hopefully this manual for B0 unwarping with data from a philips scanner can be of use to you: https://osf.io/hks7x/

It took us quite some time to figure it out, but the results after correcting look good (we also ran it by Mark Jenkinson), so I'm happy that others can now use this and maybe even improve it. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

For the specific question of shifting voxels in the wrong direction; this may have to do with the scan you acquired, the last part of the manual briefly touches on that.

Cheers,

Anna van 't Veer

Op 4 aug. 2017 om 16:02 heeft Ian Malone <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

I re-discovered this old post about a S/I gradient in field maps from Philips scanners, as I'm currently looking at some Philips data which displays exactly the same issue. Did you ever manage to resolve it?

Best wishes,
Ian