Dear Jesper,

I could send you the Magnitudes that I have for you to inspect. Here the SE stuff does look a bit better/more tidy. However the EPI, when topup-SE-corrected have quite big 'holes' frontally that I really don't trust is normal dropout - or at least, it looks quite unsubtle.

This figure is about the EPI - left = SE unwarped right = GE unwarped.

Inline image 2

Best wishes
Johan