Dear Priyanka,
quick check: the -l option is spelled with lowercase ā€œLā€.
Let me know if the problem persists.
Best,
Ludovica

ā€”
Ludovica Griffanti, PhD
Analysis Postdoctoral Research Assistant
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging (WIN)
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
email: [log in to unmask]