Hi,

I am a master student of neuroscience. For my thesis I'm working on DTI data and I should generate FA images. I am new to FSL and have found out that a standard pipeline for preprocessing of DTI data  starts with topup. I have problem with determining the acquisition parameters. I have only dicom images. I want to know if it is possible to find the PE direction (obviously also the sign of the AP and PA and timing information) from dicoms.

It would be very kind of you to help me and would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks