You need to change the Stats to a fixed effects analysis and then you can change the number of inputs to two.

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Boureghda mohammed <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I want to do Higher level analysis with FEAT v6.00  across 2 runs, but  in Data -> Number of inputs, the minimal number of input is 3, I used the output.feat file from each runs and I left the the third empty. When I press oK, I get the following error : Problem with FEAT input (3): currently set to "". How can I proceed?