Hi FSL experts,

I've been trying to do a higher level analysis using as inputs some lower level copes from previous analyses. I'm trying to compare one of these copes generated in a previous analysis with another cope of a similar analysis I've manually inverted using fslswapdim (fslswapdim original_cope1 -x y z inverted_cope1). I've tried running fixed and mixed effects models and reviewing the log I notice I get an error in the Higher-level input files preparation step, specifically in the fslmaths mean_func -Tmean mean_func operation. I'm pasting the error below:

/usr/share/fsl-4.1/bin/fslmaths mean_func -Tmean mean_func
missing operand at _@_
in expression " _@_* 54.59966897163122"
    (parsing expression " * 54.59966897163122")
    invoked from within
"expr $mean_lcon_incr * [ exec sh -c "cat $feat_files($session)/design.lcon" ] "
    (procedure "feat5:proc_gfeatprep" line 270)
    invoked from within
"feat5:proc_gfeatprep "
    ("for" body line 35)
    invoked from within
"for { set argindex 1 } { $argindex < $argc } { incr argindex 1 } {
    switch -- [ lindex $argv $argindex ] {

    -I {
        incr argindex 1
        set ses..."
    (file "/usr/share/fsl-4.1/bin/feat" line 137)

Any advice you could offer regarding the correct way to run a higher-level analysis on a cope that's been inverted through fslswapdim would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tirso Gonzalez-Alam
PhD Student, University of York.