Hey Kristian,

Thanks for the reply. That's entirely possible. I will need to double check the scripts. What exactly would a negative percent signal change mean?

Thanks,
Ben

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Kristian Loewe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Ben,

Could it be that your time series are being standardized or transformed to percent signal change at some point in your analysis?

Cheers,
Kristian