Hi Anderson,

Thanks for your help. As I am quite new to imaging, I hope you don't mind guiding me through these steps.

Let's say I have 1 PET data and 1 MRI of the same subject and the goal is to equalize their smoothing for further analyses using PALM.

I typed smoothest and these are the options that follow:

smoothest -z <filename> -m <filename>

Since the PET is a SUVR image (not 4D), I should use a z-stat image. What is that, and how may I get it to eventually fulfil my objective here?