From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Anderson M. Winkler [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 6:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] two-way Mixed effect ANOVA

Hi Sara,

Is there a time lag > 1 year between pre and post intervention? That is, does the subjects' ages change substantially between the two timepoints? If not, then there is no need to include age (or any other factor that doesn't change, such as sex) in this design, as this is all accommodated by the subject-specific EVs.

If however, age does change substantially between the two timepoints, then add an extra EV with the ages, but multiply the age at first timepoint of all subjects by -1 before putting in the design.

All the best,

Anderson