Hi Ekaterina,

You can ignore this message. It's the one that says:

Warning: You chose to correct over contrasts, or run NPC
         between contrasts, but with the design(s) and,
         contrasts given it is not possible to run
         synchronised permutations without ignoring repeated
         elements in the design matrix (or matrices). To
         solve this, adding the option "-cmcx" automatically.

It's just a warning to let you know that the permutations will not take care of repetitions of elements in the design matrix. This is needed because some contrasts are the exact opposite of others. NPC will not be performed. The message can be suppressed by including "-cmcx" when running.

All the best,

Anderson