Thanks. Sorry but I am not sure what you mean by search path?
I am working via the terminal. I cannot open using the full path because it reads as a directory and so will not open.

Should I not be able to call it by typing 'fsleyes' similar to fslview without having to move to it directory location?

Thanks.

M.