I am new using FEAT, and running into what I think is a simple error.  I have 150 trials, with two conditions (80% condition 1, 20% condition 2).  I have two separate files for the two conditions, each of which is a single column of 150 numbers, with 0 when that condition was off, and 1 when that condition was on.  So, the two files are exactly orthogonal to each other.  I then enter 2 EV's into FEAT, choose the "Custom (1 entry per volume)" option in the GLM gui, and choose the two files for the two EV's, respectively.  When I go to view the design, I get the error stating that "at least one EV is (close to) a linear combination of the others.

Obviously, I am doing something wrong with the definition of the EV's, but it's not obvious what the issue might be.  Any help with this issue would be most appreciated, thanks!

Mark