From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ramesh Babu <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: August 1, 2017 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] group melodic failure

Dear experts,

I have done feat preprocessing steps for my rsfMRI data and got denoised data after running ICA AROMA. I am trying to run group melodic by using the following command. But it stops immediately after executing the command and there is no any message or error report.

melodic -i denoised_fmri_filelist.txt -a concat -o groupmelodic --nobet --bgthreshold=10 -d 30 --mmthresh=0.5 tr=2.5 --Ostats

in the file list I have subjects denoised image list. Example;

/mnt/research/fsldata/nm/fmri/grp101_rs_featoutput.feat/icaaroma/denoised_func_data_nonaggr.nii.gz

I am trying to understand where I am doing mistake. Could you please help me to find out the mistake and to execute the command?

Thanks
RB