Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the reply.
I was using the GUI to direct to the folder called **.bedpostX which was
created by the running BEDPOSTX and it is parallel to the input directory I
indicated. Then I activate  "main structural image" and select the BETed T1
volume and then hit GO. Then the error message appear.
And I found that I have nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz in the .bedpost folder
already, but not the nodif_brain.nii.gz file. So which file does
registration require? Do I manually put this b0 file in the folder?
Thanks.
Miao

--
Miao Wei