Hi Christina,

Thank you - makes sense. I have extended the path variable and tried to add
the lines you suggest.
I am not sure I am adding the lines correctly. I have typed the following
into the terminal (and they return no error):

echo 'export PATH=/Users/Molly/Desktop/softwares/FSLeyes' >> ~/.bashrc

echo 'export PATH' >> ~/.bashrc

I still get the 'fsleyes: command not found' error.

Am I doing something obviously wrong?

Molly.