Hi Lynn,

We’re planning to do the same as Janet.  We’ll charge the average cost price of the linear entry plus £75.00 for entering the series.

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

Email: [log in to unmask]

Results

Level 3 and A Level results: Thursday 17th August

Levels 1 and 2 and GCSE results: Thursday 24th August

Please bring photo ID - NO ID = NO RESULTS

If you cannot collect them yourself, please give a letter to a friend or relative stating your name and date of birth or student number, their name, and that they are allowed to collect your results.  They MUST bring photo ID for THEMSELVES.

Please DO NOT send any emails regarding sending your results before results day.

Contact the IT Support office NOW to re-set your password so that you can see your results on Moodle on the day AFTER the relevant results day.