Dear Nicola

I am interested in on of the external examining duties currently advertised at Salford Business School.

Unfortunately I am on my annual leave until the end of August. I realise your deadline for the applications is the 25 th August.

Could I send you my CV
on my return from my annual leave?

Kind regards

Professor Istemi Demirag