Dear colleagues,

I shall be be running an equality, diversity and inclusion workshop at the FETN Annual Conference on 17th Nov 2017

Before your staff development budget runs out and it gets fully booked, secure your ticket by clicking on the below.

I apologise for cross posting as I am supporting its promotion on social media

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/annual-conference-improving-the-quality-impact-of-tutorial-provision-tickets-369263206

Thank you

Laila El-Metoui

LGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator

https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com/

Member of Action for ESOL http://actionforesol.org/

NATECLA institutional member  https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com/

Supporter The Ruth Hayman Trust http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk/

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to