Hi all.  I hope you don't mind me posting job details on this forum.  Shipley College are looking for PT hourly paid lecturers, see following advert http://www.shipley.ac.uk/jobs/ for more details and how to apply.

Thanks.

Esther Derbyshire
Head of English and ESOL
01274 327295
www.shipley.ac.uk

Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LQ
twitter https://www.facebook.com/shipleycoll https://uk.pinterest.com/shipleycollege/ https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/240056012/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClx6No4lVTp6mZKmM-M8Kmg

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to