Sent: 23 August 2017 08:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DLPOLY 4.08 Low Efficiency Mode

Dear Michael,

I doubt you can do anything much to help you as given your input that is the best you can get out as speed form the DL_POLY machinery.

The low-efficiency warning is just a warning.  Take a look at the user manual about performance and what are the engineering limitations on performance if you'd like to find out more.

The only way to get better performance is to load more - larger system or the same one but with much shorter ranged interactions.

Regards,

Ilian