thanks
warmly
anita

Anita Ghai

 The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house,"  Audre Lorde (1979).

Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.
Albert Camus

Permanent Address

School of Human Studies
Ambedkar University
Lothian Road
Delhi 110006

Resi:- J12/68 B Rajouri Garden
New Delhi, 110027 India
110027

On 27 August 2017 at 14:00, HANDICARE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Short Film KINARA by NCPEDP

Dear Friends,

HANDICARE has been showing a short film ‘KINARA’ in most of its Awareness cum Sensitization programmes.

 ‘Kinara’ was produced by NCPEDP way back in 2002.

The film - directed by Dr. Parvez Imam - has been shot as a music video. The story portrays a day in the life of a wheel-chair user in a disabled-friendly environment. The film depicts the wishes and aspirations of a talented disabled young man and his happy life.

A few days ago an organisation from Mumbai rang us to know how they could get the video / link of this short film ‘KINARA’ .

Thus started our search for the film on internet. We could not find it on the net. Then we decided to upload the same on YouTube for larger benefit of the disability community.

The video can be seen at YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgYd7-e3EGo

I firmly believe that this inspiring short film should be seen and also shown to all those who are working in the field of disability.

Looking forward for your comments.

Best

Ram  Goel

Editor-in-Chief

National Disability Information cum Resource & Research Centre

Under the aegis of

HANDICARE-Indian Association of Persons with Disabilities

15/1 Chowdhary Square

Near Mahanagar Rly. Crossing

Lucknow 226007

Tel.: 9415578606

 www.handicareindia.org

www.thedisabilitybooks.org

24x7 National Disability Helpline 9415578606

Picture
    Achieving Smiles