Hi everyone:

I just posted the results of the two surveys conducted in the spring:

PDF Remediators Survey 2017

Accessible PDF Forms Survey 2017

The results can be found on the Karlen Communications website:

http://www.karlencommunications.com/PDFsurvey.html

Both surveys will run again in May 2018.

The PDF and the User Experience Survey will run again in November 2017.

One note: I provide training on how to work with and create accessible PDF
but one of the frequent comments from respondents is that they don't know
where

to get training and many are self taught. In this digital environment, it is
difficult to find the right combination to get the word out about what you

do. If anyone has any ideas on how to do this, please e-mail me off list.

Perhaps this can spark more research into how to find the people you can
provide help for in a digital age when print brochures aren't going to be
terribly

effective in a global consumer base?

Cheers, Karen