Hi all

Is there anyone out there with a pdf of this article they would like to share with me? I would be forever grateful.

Crang, P. (1992) The politics of polyphony: reconfigurations in geographical authority. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, Vol. 10, pp.527-549.

Best regards

Jill Tove Buseth
PhD candidate
Department of International Environment and Development Studies (Noragric)
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
Office: Parkgården P205
and
Assistant professor
Department of International Studies and Interpreting (IST)
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (HiOA)
Office: P42 7045B

Tel. NO.: +47 67231367 (NMBU)
Tel. NO.: +47 67237663 (HiOA)
Tel. TZ.: +255 0764016219