 <!--#yiv3323529316 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->Dear colleague,

Research Data Alliance (RDA) https://www.rd-alliance.org       is  a global community-driven organisation launched and supported by the European Commission together with partners from other regions of the world. RDA has the goal of building the social and technical infrastructure to enable open sharing of research data across geographical boundaries and disciplines. The RDA Plenaries are working meetings held every six months in different places around the world focused on helping move the community forward in creating tangible deliverables that improve data sharing across disciplines, technologies, and countries.

The 10th RDA Plenary meeting will be held in Montrèal, Canada, 19-21 September 2017 . The Geospatial IG will be  meeting  at Montreal to keep building ideas for the global research agenda for Geospatial Data Science .  Details athttps://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/geospatial-ig.html

We are also inviting ideas from the wider community for short presentation (max 5 min) from various research groups working in this area for the Montrèal meeting to share your ideas and explore ideas for future research collaborations. Please let me know if you wish to contribute to this by 10th Sep 2017

The draft agenda is at
https://www.rd-alliance.org/ig-geospatial-rda-10th-plenary-meeting

I look forward to welcome you all for productive discussions and actions for keep us building  the global research agenda for Geospatial Data Science.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand
http://www.geoforall.org/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org

GeoForAll - Building and expanding Open Geospatial Science

Open Principles in Science and Education for bridging the digital divide