Hi, I have a problem that seems like it must have come up before, but I can't find it in the archive.
My data has slightly different magnification in the x-axis than in the y-axis.
This can be corrected in motioncorr2 with the argument -Mag 0.9852 1 0
But now that I want to use relion's movie refinement and particle polishing, I don't know how to deal with this magnification issue.
I'm not totally clear on what a movie refinement job does, after reading the documentation.
any help would be appreciated, and thanks for help with my previous troubles!

best,
Mike Woodson
UTMB Galveston