Dear Prof. Powell and Prof. Dodson,

Thanks for your reply and advise.

As per your suggestion, I have re-scaled the intensities using Aimless at 1.861 A.

I observe that the I/sigI has dropped to -0.8 and the behaviour of CC1/2 is still anomalous.

Also, when I inspect the Wilson plot (Fig. 1), I observe that the curve does not fall smoothly with respect to the reference curve (blue). Even with respect to one more Wilson plot from CCP4 website (Fig. 2), the curve from my aimless output is different and discontinuous.

The second moment of I is constant only up to a resolution of 2.4 Å at a value of 3 (Fig. 3). I was not able to get some other plot to compare against mine.

Please tell me if I can still go ahead and refine at 1.861 A.

Thanks,

Satvik