Thanks a lot for your answers and the PyMOL mailing list hint. I didnt had in mind this list.

I read the Pymol Wiki. The commands
align moving, target, cycles=0, transform=0

align moving, target, cycles=0

give identical values for RMSD. So, the only difference is, that the moving structure is not moved in the graphical output. Additionally the RMSD with the argument cycles=0 can't be the RMSD before any movement because the values differ for the super and the align command. I think its just without refinement.
Since the two structure I want to compare are already aligned based on the central beta sheet CA atoms, I want to calculate the RMSD without any movement.

Regards
Johannes