Thanks a lot for your answers and the PyMOL mailing list hint. I didnt
had in mind this list.

I read the Pymol Wiki. The commands

align  moving,  target,  cycles=0,  transform=0

align  moving,  target,  cycles=0

give identical values for RMSD. So, the only difference is, that the
moving structure is not moved in the graphical output. Additionally the
RMSD with the argument cycles=0 can't be the RMSD before any movement
because the values differ for the super and the align command. I think
its just without refinement.
Since the two structure I want to compare are already aligned based on
the central beta sheet CA atoms, I want to calculate the RMSD without
any movement.

Regards
Johannes

--