you can fit your model chin A over chain B
First save chain A only to a new model  either in COOT or outside by editing
so now you have two Models - one A B C etc , and one only A
Calulat SSM. overlap or some such instruction of A over B  and change CHAIN ID to X say
Now repeat with SSM overlap A to C.. etc

At end you can mere A with all copies..

But also maybe better to sort out the true symmetry first.
Do you have a suggested Space group or is it really P1?
Eleanor