Dear all,
the first ultimate storage ring MAXIV in Lund, Sweden has opened the 2. user call to receive proposals requesting beamtime at BioMAX for the period Dec.2017-July 2018 until September 7, 2017.
In order to submit a new proposal, please visit this page:
https://www.maxiv.lu.se/users/open-calls/

BioMAX started its user operation in March 2017 and could successfully operate already around 50 proposals within a limited number of user operations. Within the next beam period we will ramp up the operations and will offer BioMAX to the broad international user community. The beam line is under continuous commissioning and will offer the following features during the next user period:

MAXIV is member of the EU project iNEXT, which also supports travel and accommodation for international user groups (See also: http://www.inext-eu.org). On campus, we will have a guesthouse available, which can be booked via MAXIV before the beamtime as well.
We are looking forward for your beamtime proposals and the collaboration during your stay at MAXIV.

Uwe & the MAXIV MX-team!

Uwe Mueller
Group manager diffraction & scattering beamlines
BioMAX beam line manager

MAX IV Laboratory
Lund University
P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Fotongatan 2, 225 94 Lund
Mobile:  +46(0)730-655268
E-mail: [log in to unmask]