What is the data collection wavelength/energy? Would you expect significant anomalous diffraction from As at this wavelength?

On Aug 21, 2017, at 11:37 AM, Betty Chu <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Shailesh,

When I modelled in the Barium ion with octahedrally coordinated waters and ran the refinement, the distances from the barium to some of the waters ended up being too close (<2.2 Angstroms). Also, the positive electron density is connected. If the density indicated barium with coordinated waters, would that mean there are multiple ones present in the positive density?

Here are more views of the connected positive density.

https://cbsostorage.chem.umd.edu/owncloud/index.php/s/j5CgZIJe6NKgUlZ

https://cbsostorage.chem.umd.edu/owncloud/index.php/s/YbiNFbT8AW1iHUQ