Dear CAS list

I am delighted to let you know that Taylor & Francis have been in touch in
the last few days to say that made available the current issue of the
Interdisciplinary Science Reviews journal for free download during August.

This is a very special issue with several articles featuring pioneering
figures including Roy Ascott, Stephen Bann, Jonathan Benthall, Paul Brown,
Ernest Edmonds, Reg Gadney, Liliane Lijn, George Mallen, Barry Miles, Jasia
Reichardt and Stephen Willats and with essays/texts about Bob Cobbing, Dom
Sylvester Houédard John Latham, Hansjörg Mayer, Gustav Metzger as well as
reflections on the post-war emergence of interdisciplinarity within art,
architecture and literature.

I hope you will find time to download all the texts here before the end of
this month
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/yisr20/42/1-2?nav=tocList

Many thanks on behalf of myself and co-editor Lizzie Fisher to our
fantastic contributors and to Taylor & Francis for this exceptional offer.

with best wishes

Bronaċ