... I have no e.g. real taste, but I keep returning to an enthusiasm for I think you call it innovative poetry. That is because, even if I do not understand how it's so, I surely can identify some shared goals, and the verse seems to either offer more than that, or solely that. A matrix of difference and submission. Less experimental poets appeal because of how I then conform. Those questions won't make me "moral", but they could even reflect something more than taste. Awful formula?

I haven't disagreed with anything anyone has said yet. No bad thing, my essay is rudimentary, but finished, so at best I'm here to learn how you think or feel. Not necessarily about my MA essay.

Best wishes,
Luke