Hi Luke..... Ummmm Welll,,,,,,,

Things here tend to be pretty basic, when they happen at all. There was a time when this list was full of debate and argument, and things could get pretty complicated, but only after a straightforward start. You say something, and then you wait to see if people agree or disagree or ignore. So go on, say something and let's see...

Cheers

Tim A.