Thanks – I think we’ll also go down that route – it was the fact that as some staff do have 300+ modules, if they could just browse without having to be enrolled, then they’d not even have to self enrol, but they would be able to see content. However, we’ve also found that it’s just not working to make the browseability that admins have actually work …

Will your instructions for staff about how to self enrol / remove themselves be available on your website publicly?

Emma

Emma Duke-Williams

Educational Technologist

CTIL