At DreamWorks Animation, file services and digital storage are important
tools to releasing 80+ hours of TV and 2 movies in a year’s time. Digital
animation for a cartoon feature film can generate 350-450 TB of storage
created by 10,000 computer cores and 80 million CPU hours. The result can
be 500 million files and 250 billion pixels. I recently had a chance to
talk with Skottie Miller from DreamWorks Animation, Patrick Osborne from
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Jay Wampold from Qumulo on the
evolving role of digital storage in modern media and entertainment
workflows.

http://bit.ly/2igAPvs
http://bit.ly/2igAPvs+

--