Dear all,

I have around 40 archival quality grey binder boxes to hold documents up to A4 in size, some with two rings and others with four. They are in good condition overall but most have superficial damage to the spines where labels have been removed.

I am loathe to simply throw them away so am happy to donate them to a good home if you are able to collect from central London.

Please contact [log in to unmask] if you would like some/all of them.

With best wishes,
Jenny