Dear all

Apologies for cross-posting.

The Centre for Research Collections is the main space for anyone using the University of Edinburgh's cultural and heritage collections. We are currently inviting applications for two internships, working on our Lothian Health Services Archive collections.  One archive post and one conservation post are both available for 8 weeks with a stipend of £2,500.  Full details can be found from the link on the page below. Please note, the closing date for applications for both internships is Monday 28th August 2017.

http://www.ed.ac.uk/information-services/library-museum-gallery/crc/volunteers-interns

The internships would ideally suit candidates who have recently completed, or are in the final stages of, a professional qualification in archives or conservation and are looking for a strong start to paid work experience.

With best wishes,

Louise Williams

Dr Louise Williams, Archivist, Lothian Health Services Archive
Centre for Research Collections, Edinburgh University Library
George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ
Tel: 0131 650 3392
Email: [log in to unmask] | URL: www.lhsa.lib.ed.ac.uk

Follow the Centre for Research Collections on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crc.edinburgh