Congrats Mac!
I can't wait to read it!
All the best,
Jade

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2017, at 6:49 AM, Mukund Kajale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many Congratulations Marston! I look forward to go through the same with great interest.

Mukund Kajale

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Marston, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I’m excited to announce that my latest book in archaeobotany, Agricultural Sustainability and Environmental Change at Ancient Gordion, has been released by the University of Pennsylvania Press and is now available for purchase. Attached is a flyer that includes a 20% discount code and the book is also available through Amazon (at least in the US).

Please encourage your university libraries to order a copy!

The raw, sample-by-sample data on which the book is based are archived through the Digital Archaeological Record (tDAR) and available for download here. Note that Naomi Miller’s 2010 book on Gordion is still available for purchase and her raw data are also now available for download on tDAR here.

Best wishes,
Mac

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
John (Mac) Marston
Assistant Professor and Director of Graduate Studies
Departments of Archaeology and Anthropology
Peter Paul Career Development Professor
Director, Environmental Archaeology Laboratory
Boston University
Room 345F
675 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215