The Royal Statistical Society is running our popular two day training course called Basic Statistics: Understanding and Analysing Data in Edinburgh on 12 & 13 October!

Name: Basic Statistics: Understanding and Analysing Data

Date: 12 & 13 October 2017

Presenter: Jenny Freeman

Level: Foundation

Location: Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue, 16 St. Mary's Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1SU, Scotland

The purpose of the course is to help delegates understand some basic statistical concepts and develop a strategy for approaching simple data analysis. The course will introduce basic concepts such as hypothesis testing and confidence interval estimation. It will provide the tools to undertake a simple analysis of a dataset and include some helpful hints and tips for reading and understanding reported statistics.

For further information or to book your place, please click here.

If you’d like to find out more about any of our public courses, please visit our website.

Best wishes

RSS Training Office

The Royal Statistical Society

12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX

Direct dial: (44) 020 7614 3947

Switchboard: (44) 020 7638 8998

www.rss.org.uk

The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096.

RSS (Services) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Statistical Society.

Company Reg. No. 3982652

SIGNOFF allstat