We are currently in the process of reviewing the International Data Service provided through the UK Data Service http://stats.ukdataservice.ac.uk/. As part of this process, it’s really important we get feedback from users to understand more about their experiences with the service and what they value most.

stats.ukdataservice.ac.uk

UKDS.Stat is the UK Data Service platform for international macrodata. It hosts hundreds of economic and social datasets provided by the World Bank, OECD ...

If you access international data through the UK Data Service we’d like to invite you to take part in our short feedback survey on the International Data Service:

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=150157524981

The survey will only take 5 minutes to complete. Your answers will be invaluable in informing the future development of this element of the service. Thank you

Best wishes,

Victoria Moody,

Director of Impact and Communications UK Data Service

SIGNOFF allstat