From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wallis, Alison
Sent: 11 August 2017 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Data Governance and Management

Dear Dan

Thank you very much for this – it’s really good news.  We have quite a few staff that we would like to train in this area – do you have any idea yet of the possible cost of these courses?

Also, are you anticipating three different courses or one that combines all three of your bullet points?

Thanks

Alison