ICUD 2017 – Workshop Registration Deadline

Workshop Registration Deadline

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to remind you that the opportunity to register for official Workshops during the 14th IWA/IAHR International Conference on Urban Drainage, will be soon over.

Due to limited capacity and organizational aspects, we ask to register before the end of July, 2017

Please review our offer here. You can choose from variety of Scientific and Commercial Workshops

PLEASE NOTE
Delegates already registered for the conference may add any workshop to their existing registration, please use your existing login details in our online registration app.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding conference workshops.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Prague!

With best wishes,

ICUD 2017 Conference Secretariat

Organisers

Follow Us

Facebook

Twitter

#ICUD2017

Important Dates

August 28, 2017

- Late registration fee deadline

ICUD 2017 Conference Secretariat
C-IN
Prague Congress Centre, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, Czech Republic