From: Therapeutic Communities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 19 July 2017 18:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] EFTC 2017 Conference, Dublin, Republic of Ireland - 20-22 September 2017

​Stu

This all sounds great.  We should have a think about how we can incorporate it into the conference programme in some way.  On the issue of attending the conference - that would be something you'd need to sort out with Pauline.  The Local Host Committee is responsible for that sort of stuff - my role is simply to put an attractive programme together.  But I will say that if you appear at the conference in those poncy yellow yachting wellies, I will personally arrange to have you ejected!!

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253