Hi All,

Unfortunately I have an emergency dentist appointment :-(

Here's the various bits I would have had to contribute:

* CMS: There is (finally) some progress in the Running CMS inside Singularity on EL7 issue:
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=127989
Now we are waiting with baited breath to see if that makes it into Production, so Imperial can run CMS jobs again.

CMS on ipv6:
[from the cms computing meeting]
Sites are asked to fill in the WLCG IPv6 survey at https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/2014_IPv6_WLCG_Site_Survey if they haven’t already. Ultimately all sites will need to be IPv6 accessible, such that SRM/gridftp and xrootd endpoints are available from IPv6-only hosts.  Sites will be contacted soon about their progress with this.  Several sites have been checked out successfully, but it’s a distinct minority right now.
[end quote]

* vo.londongrid.ac.uk: Has now ceased to exist. We decided the overhead of keeping such a small VO around was not worth the returns. We will direct any potential users to the gridpp VO, if necessary having them select the appropriate subsection of sites.

* ROD duty:
Another week, another "100% into the UNKNOWN" issue:
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=129589
(now seemingly fixed)

* DIRAC:
Dirac refuses to submit to Durham, even  though I can submit jobs by hand. Under investigation.

* No good deed goes unpunished:
I've been trying to exorcise the ghost of CMS from two of our CEs for quite a while. The solution (#11):
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=128902
was surprisingly some entanglement with DUNE.

* I will be on holiday 21.7 - 4.8 :-)

Regards,
Daniela