Adding one more column is not the problem. I think though every sites
should do it uniformly. Instead everyone started from a common table
long time ago and then started to add/remove their own.

cheers
alessandra

--
Respect is a rational process. \\//
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza(Dante)