Hi All,

After fixing some issues found in the testing of RC 2 and 3, we've now got updated RC4 candidates available at:
http://ftp.eao.hawaii.edu/starlink/2017A/RC4

The major changes in Starlink are a fix to a missing makemap parameter used in pol2map, and a fix to a long path length issue that prevented pol2map from working on OSX. In addition, Perl is now being compiled with the '-g' flag. There is also a fix for a bug in SCUBA-2 ORAC-DR that prevented it from launching Gaia to view reduced maps.

Again, we would really appreciate it if anyone willing could download the appropriate build, test some of it out and let us know how it goes. I think we're probably aiming for a release on the 7th of August if there aren't any issues with this version.

Thanks,

Sarah