Hi!
I'm currently using the clinical toolbox applying Enantiomorphic Normalization (Nachev et al). it's working well!
Luca

Il 28/07/17 01:49, Dianne Patterson <[log in to unmask]> ha scritto:
[log in to unmask]" class="iwcQuote" style="border-left: 1px solid #00F; padding-left: 13px; margin-left: 0;" type="cite">
Dear All,

I am new to lesion masking.  There seems to be a straightforward way to specify a lesion mask in Old Normalize, but not such capability in the new normalize.

I found the following in the online forums:

In SPM12, you can get the segmentation to ignore some region of the brain (during its estimations of deformations, bias, and intensity distributions) by setting the values to zero in that region.  https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=spm;8b846b34.1511

...but I'd like a little more clarification. Specifically, which values get set to 0?  Do I multiply my subject anatomical image by the lesion mask?

Thank you,

Dianne

--
Dianne Patterson, Ph.D.